We provide laptop repair and service to the RDU Triangle and nationwide for home users, businesses and computer resellers. We have the equipment and the experience to diagnose any problem accurately. An experienced, certified technician will do all of the work on your laptop. We offer reasonable pricing and will return your laptop as quickly as possible. We keep many parts in stock to allow for rapid turnaround of your repair.
Diagnostics are free and will typically take only a few business days. After your laptop has been diagnosed, we will call you with details of what is wrong with the unit along with your repair options: after we have completed our diagnostics but before you have started spending money. Then you can decide if you want to have us fix your machine or pick it up for no charge.
Our technicians have worked with thousands of laptops. We repair all types of laptops, including Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad, Acer, Apple, Asus, Compaq, Dell, eMachines, Gateway, HP, Sony Vaio, Panasonic, Toshiba and many other brands.
We stock several parts and have access to great pricing on miscellaneous parts. Some laptop parts are very hard to obtain or are overly expensive; for those occasions, we always offer multiple affordable solutions.
Here is a short list of just some of the repairs we perform:
- Data recovery (see a more detailed description here: Data Recovery)
- Data backup
- Digitizer repair/replacement
- Moving data from one hard drive to another
- Fan replacement (your machine may overheat and shut itself down if the fan stops working correctly)
- LCD screen repairs (including the screen itself as well as the backlight and inverter)
- Hinge, bezel, base, lid, touchpad, etc., replacement – if your machine works great but is cracked or had a broken hinge, it can be fixed.
- Installation of your operating system and reformatting your hard drive
- Installation of various programs and driver updates
- Installation of more memory or a larger hard drive
- Motherboard repair/replacement
- Power jack repair (Why isn’t my battery being charged?) Power Jack Repair
- Power button repair
- Virus removal
- Keyboard repair (you are not the first to spill a drink or drop something on your keyboard!)
- Warranty service
- Wireless connectivity problems
- Increase of performance speed
- Repair of a seemingly “dead” computer
We are located on the Cary Parkway, just 6 miles off of the Raleigh 440 Beltline (I-40). Our Cary location is convenient to Apex, Fuquay-Varina, Morrisville, Raleigh, RTP, Wake Forest, Durham, Chapel Hill and the surrounding areas. Feel free to contact us at (919) 468-3999 or go here for directions.